Sunday, May 20th to Saturday, May 26th, 2018
Capture the Wow in Orvieto with your inner artist and Cynthia Morris!
We will fill our Moleskine Japanese Albums with the wonders we experience in Orvieto - the tastes, smells, sounds and feel of our adventures. Using Cynthia’s Capture the Wow method, we’ll easily and playfully capture it all.
Our sketchbooks are our portable studio. There, anywhere, we can capture inspiration, toy with ideas, and bring our inner joy out to play. You’ll capture the wine tasting, the market visit, cooking class and other adventures in your own style and pace. Lists, recipes, maps and sketches will fill your pages. At the end of the week, you’ll be in touch with your inner artist in a way that will last after our workshop is over.
During our magical time together, you will access:
- Keys to release your inner artist even if you can’t draw
- Awareness practices and rituals to easily tune in.
- Recognize and befriend the inner critic
- Permission to play and experiment.
You’ll return home with:
- A full journal of Orvieto - and your - WOW, bursting with color and vitality.
- Your own WOW kit in a sweet swag bag you’ll want to carry everywhere.
- Cynthia’s Blessings: Journey, Journal and Writual Blessings to make life and creativity more magical.
- Your artist voice as seen in the pages of your sketchbook.
- A new relationship with your inner artist.
- Every day in Orvieto, we’ll operate in artist mode. We will:
- Set out as curious explorers
- Indulge our senses
- Practice dropping easily into the zone
- Experiment with creativity tools to discover your artist style
- Have fun!
In addition to our creative explorations, we will:
- Enjoy tasting Orvieto's wines and olive oils
- Learn to cook Italian food with a Italian chef
- Tour Italy's most impressive Gothic cathedral
- Travel to a vineyard for a personalized wine tasting
- Shop at the weekly market - an institution in Italian towns
- Explore the Etruscan culture from 800 B.C.
No experience, artistic skill or inner critic required. Just pack curiosity and willingness . Orvieto is the perfect place to relax, savor and play. Join Cynthia and let your inner artist shine!