CAPTURE THE WOW!
RUN AWAY TO ORVIETO WITH YOUR INNER ARTIST!
You’ll experience the world around you through the lens of the artist. More savoring, more appreciation, more insights and more joy can be found when you’re open to the wonders of the world.
It’s easy to feel more creative, anytime. Conversations, practices, adventures and space…your inner artist loves this and you will too.
DATES: MAY 20-26, 2018
PRICE: $3495 USD
THEME: Your sketchbook is your portable studio. You’ll return home with a notebook bursting with life – color, story, line, adventure – that’s uniquely yours to cherish and share. It serves as both a memento of your trip and a reminder to keep the wow alive every day.
Cynthia Morris is a certified coach, author and artist living in Denver, Colorado.
Obsessed with the creative process, she coaches writers, artists and entrepreneurs to make their creative dreams an exciting reality.
Through her company Original Impulse, Cynthia leads creativity workshops in person and online. Cynthia believes that our creativity is the source of our vitality.
Her art, writing and teaching inspire others to relish their own creative impulse on a daily basis.
During your magical time with Cynthia, you will access:
- Keys to release your inner artist even if you can’t draw.
- Awareness practices and rituals to easily tune in.
- Recognize and befriend the inner critic.
- Permission to play and experiment.
Your time with Cynthia includes:
- A full journal of Orvieto – and your – WOW, bursting with color and vitality.
- Your own WOW kit in a sweet swag bag you’ll want to carry everywhere.
- Cynthia’s Blessings: Journey, Journal and Writual Blessings to make life and creativity more magical.
- Your artist voice as seen in the pages of your sketchbook.
- A new relationship with your inner artist.
You’ll fill your Moleskine Japanese Albums with the wonders you experience in Orvieto – the tastes, smells, sounds and feel of your adventures. Using Cynthia’s Capture the Wow method, you’ll easily and playfully capture it all.
Your sketchbook is your portable studio. There, anywhere, you can capture inspiration, toy with ideas, and bring your inner joy out to play. You’ll return home with a notebook bursting with life – color, story, line, adventure – that’s uniquely yours to cherish and share. It serves as both a memento of your trip and a reminder to keep the wow alive every day.
You’ll capture the wine tasting, the market visit, cooking class and other adventures in your own style and pace. Lists, recipes, maps and sketches will fill your pages. At the end of the week, you’ll be in touch with your inner artist in a way that will last after our workshop is over.
Every day in Orvieto, you’ll operate in artist mode. You will:
- Set out as curious explorers.
- Indulge our senses.
- Practice dropping easily into the zone.
- Experiment with creativity tools to discover your artist style.
No experience, artistic skill or inner critic required. Just pack curiosity and willingness.
Mornings will be spent in creative exploration, either in the studio or out around Orvieto. In the afternoon you will experience the culture of Italy. It might be a tour into the Etruscan caves, a cooking class, or a vineyard visit. There will also be plenty of free time to explore Orvieto on your own. You will receive a more detailed itinerary for the week in your final information packet sent before you travel.
A traditional continental breakfast is served each morning in the B&B. Because Italian cuisine is such fun, some meals are not prearranged allowing you the freedom to choose where and what to eat. Recommendations are offered and no one eats alone!
WITH EACH ARTISTIC ENRICHMENT TRIP, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Workshop instruction
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines
- Six nights double occupancy lodging – Sunday to Saturday
- Six Continental breakfasts
- Cooking class including lunch
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting
- Wine and olive oil tasting including dinner
- Two additional dinners
- Three additional lunches
- Cathedral tour and visit to San Brizio chapel
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel costs
- Passport fees, photos and processing where applicable
- Transfers to and from the airports
- Meals, except where indicated in itinerary
- Personal items such as individual journaling and art supplies, wines, liquors, valet/laundry charges, and other items not specifically mentioned as included
- Optional activities, if any
- Supplement for single room
- Additional nights lodging
Single occupancy available for an additional cost. Travel costs are not included.
The balance including single room supplement of $150 USD and optional activities, if any, is due as indicated on the registration form, which is approximately 90 days prior to trip commencement. Payment installments can be arranged directly with Adventures in Italy Inc. Methods of payment accepted are email transfer (email@example.com), Check, Visa and Mastercard.
A $500 USD deposit secures your spot today! You will be contacted by Adventures in Italy to arrange additional payment.