art of intuitive photography
learn the craft of intuitive photography.
Mindy Veissid shows you how to experience, not just DO photography in the Art of Intuitive Photography workshop. Learn the craft of slowing down, seeing, experiencing and capturing on this photo exploration. In this workshop discover what intuition is and how you can use it in your photography as well as in your daily life. In addition, master the difference between looking vs observing vs seeing, composition and editing your photos. There will be time for photo reviews and critiques.
DATES: September 18-24, 2022
PRICE: $3495 USD
THEME: Learn how to slow down and experience, not DO photography in this class of photo exploration. Come away with a body of work unique to your creative eye.
your time with mindy includes:
- Instruction in techniques to help you pay better attention to the beauty that’s all around you during our photo walks
- Specific exercises to cement these new techniques
- Improve composition and editing of your photos
- Photo reviews and critiques
The workshop ends with a slideshow of attendees favorite images to showcase how we all have a different eye and perspective.
All photography levels are welcome and all cameras can be used – including Smartphones.
If you love taking photos and want to experience a relaxed way of learning and growing in this art form, this is the workshop for you!
Mornings are spent in creative exploration, either in the studio or out around Orvieto. In the afternoon, experience the culture of Italy. It might be a tour into the Etruscan caves, a cooking class, or a vineyard visit. There will also be plenty of free time to explore Orvieto on your own. You will receive a more detailed itinerary for the week in your final information packet sent before you travel.
A traditional continental breakfast is served each morning in the B&B. Because Italian cuisine is such fun, some meals are not prearranged allowing you the freedom to choose where and what to eat. Recommendations are offered and no one eats alone!
WITH EACH ARTISTIC ENRICHMENT TRIP, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Workshop instruction
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines
- Six nights double occupancy lodging – Sunday to Saturday
- Six Continental breakfasts
- Cooking class including lunch
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting
- Wine and olive oil tasting including dinner
- Two additional dinners
- Three additional lunches
- Cathedral tour and visit to San Brizio chapel
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel costs
- Passport fees, photos and processing where applicable
- Transfers to and from the airports
- Meals, except where indicated in itinerary
- Personal items such as individual journaling and art supplies, wines, liquors, valet/laundry charges, and other items not specifically mentioned as included
- Optional activities, if any
- Supplement for single room
- Additional nights lodging
Single occupancy available for an additional cost. Travel costs are not included.
The balance including single room supplement of $150 USD and optional activities, if any, is due as indicated on the registration form, which is approximately 90 days prior to trip commencement. Payment installments can be arranged directly with Adventures in Italy Inc. Methods of payment accepted are check, Visa and Mastercard.
* HOLD MY SPOT: A $500 USD deposit secures your spot today! You will be contacted by Adventures in Italy to arrange your additional payment schedule.