colors, culture capture:
a photography adventure in Orvieto
capture orvieto in photos in a new way
Embark on an inspiring journey through the picturesque streets and rich culture of Orvieto, Italy, in our photography course. In the cobblestone streets and historic corners of this Italian gem, you’ll learn to create striking images that reflect the city’s spirit. Through an innovative blend of cultural exploration and photography practice, you’ll learn to see, feel and capture Orvieto in ways you never imagined.
DATES: September 8-14, 2024
PRICE: $3495 USD
THEME: Develop a keen eye and the ability to transform your photography into an artistic narrative.
your time with mindy includes:
Delve into the heart of Orvieto’s cultural expressions, from its ancient architecture to the daily lives of its inhabitants. Guided by seasoned photography instructor Mindy Veissid, you’ll explore the art of capturing candid moments that reflect the city’s unique spirit. Learn to use composition, light and colors as storytelling elements, discovering how their interplay can evoke emotions and narratives in your photos.
Through a dynamic blend of practical exercises and group discussions, you’ll uncover the captivating stories that lie within Orvieto’s streets. Whether you’re an amateur or a seasoned enthusiast, this course will expand your creative horizons and enrich your photographic album. Join us for an unforgettable adventure!
Mornings are spent in creative exploration, either in the studio or out around Orvieto. In the afternoon, experience the culture of Italy. It might be a tour into the Etruscan caves, a cooking class, or a vineyard visit. There will also be plenty of free time to explore Orvieto on your own. You will receive a more detailed itinerary for the week in your final information packet sent before you travel.
A traditional continental breakfast is served each morning in the B&B. Because Italian cuisine is such fun, some meals are not prearranged allowing you the freedom to choose where and what to eat. Recommendations are offered and no one eats alone!
WITH EACH ARTISTIC ENRICHMENT TRIP, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Workshop instruction
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines
- Six nights double occupancy lodging – Sunday to Saturday
- Six Continental breakfasts
- Cooking class including dinner
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting
- Wine and olive oil tasting including dinner
- Two additional dinners
- Three additional lunches
- Cathedral tour and visit to San Brizio chapel
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel costs
- Passport fees, photos and processing where applicable
- Transfers to and from the airports
- Meals, except where indicated in itinerary
- Personal items such as individual journaling and art supplies, wines, liquors, valet/laundry charges, and other items not specifically mentioned as included
- Optional activities, if any
- Supplement for single room
- Additional nights lodging
Single occupancy available for an additional cost. Travel costs are not included.
The balance including single room supplement of $150 USD and optional activities, if any, is due as indicated on the registration form, which is approximately 90 days prior to trip commencement. Payment installments can be arranged directly with Adventures in Italy Inc. Methods of payment accepted are check, Visa and Mastercard.
* HOLD MY SPOT: A $500 USD deposit secures your spot today! You will be contacted by Adventures in Italy to arrange your additional payment schedule.