Exploring THE heart & soul of orvieto with paint
create a painting inspired by your surroundings in orvieto
DATES: September 30 – October 6, 2023
PRICE: $3495 USD
THEME: Take what you see and feel and turn it into art.
Misty Mawn is a full time mixed media artist. She is an international workshop instructor as well as the author of Unfurling, A Mixed Media Workshop. Inspiration and Techniques for Self -Expression through art. She has been published in multiple publications from Somerset Studio, Cloth Paper, Scissors, to Spirituality and Health Magazine.
Passionate about living a creative life, she carries with her an insatiable curiosity for the world we live in and finds inspiration everywhere she goes. She loves to share that found inspiration with those she teaches.
She is a mother of two and lover of all animals. When not painting or teaching she can be found cooking nourishing vegetarian food, hiking in the woods, throwing pottery, or practicing the violin.
Your time with misty includes:
Mornings will be spent in creative exploration, either in the studio or out around Orvieto. In the afternoon you will experience the culture of Italy. It might be a tour into the Etruscan caves, a cooking class, or a vineyard visit. There will also be plenty of free time to explore Orvieto on your own. You will receive a more detailed itinerary for the week in your final information packet sent before you travel.
A traditional continental breakfast is served each morning in the B&B. Because Italian cuisine is such fun, some meals are not prearranged allowing you the freedom to choose where and what to eat. Recommendations are offered and no one eats alone!
WITH EACH ARTISTIC ENRICHMENT TRIP, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Workshop instruction
- Pre-trip notes and guidelines
- Six nights double occupancy lodging – Saturday to Friday
- Six Continental breakfasts
- Cooking class including dinner
- Vineyard tour and wine tasting
- Wine and olive oil tasting including dinner
- Two additional dinners
- Three additional lunches
- Cathedral tour and visit to San Brizio chapel
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel costs
- Passport fees, photos and processing where applicable
- Transfers to and from the airports
- Meals, except where indicated in itinerary
- Personal items such as individual journaling and art supplies, wines, liquors, valet/laundry charges, and other items not specifically mentioned as included
- Optional activities, if any
- Supplement for single room
- Additional nights lodging
Single occupancy available for an additional cost. Travel costs are not included.
The balance including single room supplement of $150 USD and optional activities, if any, is due as indicated on the registration form, which is approximately 90 days prior to trip commencement. Payment installments can be arranged directly with Adventures in Italy Inc. Methods of payment accepted are check, Visa and Mastercard.
* HOLD MY SPOT: A $500 USD deposit secures your spot today! You will be contacted by Adventures in Italy to arrange your additional payment schedule.